How do I join?
Prospective Senior Members
1. All prospective Cadets must visit at least 3 CAP meetings (our unit or other units).
2. Parents/guardians of prospective cadets must meet with either:
Capt Sublette, Capt Zimmer, or Maj Scales to make sure they and the prospective cadet understand the scope of the cadet program.
3. Prospective Cadets must be able to show proof of citizenship (ex: State issued ID, Passport, Birth Certificate, Social Security Card).
4. Prospective members pay National Dues (during online application) and Squadron Dues (in person at the squadron).
5. Cadets and/or Parents/Guardians will be given the link to the online application after the Steps 1-3 have been completed.
Note: Online Application - Processing is instant.
2019 Cadet National Annual Dues - $33
2019 Cadet Squadron Annual Dues - $24
1. All prospective Senior Members must visit at least 3 CAP meetings (our unit or other units).
2. Prospective Seniors have to meet with either: Capt Sublette or Lt Berquist to make sure they understand the scope of the Senior Member program.
3. Prospective Seniors must be able to show proof of citizenship (ex: State issued ID, Passport, Birth Certificate, Social Security Card)
4. Once prospective Seniors have satisfied the above requirements they will be given a paper application packet w/fingerprint card.
5. Prospective Seniors pay Squadron Dues and then mail National Dues, Fingerprint Card and Application off to CAP National headquarters.
Note: Mail Application - Processing takes about 2 weeks.
2019 Senior Member National Annual Dues - $65
2019 Senior Member Squadron Annual Dues - $24