Welcome New 130th Member
Congratulations for being accepted as a member of the Civil Air Patrol and the 130th Composite Squadron!
- After your membership has been approved by National Headquarters, you will be given your six digit CAP identification number or CAPID. This number will allow you to log in to the E-Services website which is your main portal to your initial online resources.
- Once you login for the first time, you’ll be prompted to complete Operational Security, or OPSEC, training. Because we are part of the Air Force organization, you must complete this before moving forward.
Join our 130th Closed Group Facebook page!
Cadet First Steps
First Tasks for New Cadets
New Cadet Kit
New Cadet Guide
Cadet Next Steps
New Cadets: Ask your chain of command (Flight Sergeant, Flight Commander, First Sergeant, Deputy Cadet Commander, or Cadet Commander) about the following topics:
- Orientation "O" Flights
- Milestone Awards
- General Emergency Services (GES) Qualification
- 24-hour pack requirements
- UDF (Urban Direction Finding)
- National Cadet Special Activities
Sign up for Minnesota Wing e-mail announcements to find out about CAP opportunities outside of the squadron.
I pledge that I will serve faithfully in the Civil Air Patrol cadet program, and that I will attend meetings regularly, participate actively in unit activities, obey my officers, wear my uniform properly, and advance my education and training rapidly to prepare myself to be of service to my community, state and nation.
Senior First Steps
Senior Member Uniform Overview Chart
Senior Member Welcome Book
Respect on Display
Senior Next Steps